Online IT Certification Courses + Training
Austin Area Job Leads
Here’s a short 3 minute video from one of JSN’s many recruiter connections on approaching the interview with more confidence by just changing your mindset a little bit.Somer Hackley, CEO of Distinguished Search, has more tips coming on her YouTube Channel
- Built In's List of Top 24 Austin Recruiting Firms (Featuring a past Monday's speaker Laurie Canepa of Accountability Resources)
- Resume Spice's List of Top Austin Recruiters Sorted by Function and Industry
- Check out this LIVE list of active hiring/hiring freezes!
- Check out this list of Austin area recruiters that Laurie Canepa and Nick Dawe put together for us!
- Dan Medlin's List of who is hiring and who to send your resume to! Check out the slides from his presentation here too!
Past JSN Speaker Resources/ Job Seeker Resources
- Watch sessions 4-8 on John Maxwell's 11 Perspective Principles that Turn Adversity into Advantage for more in-depth insights from keynote speaker and John Maxwell leader, Brawn Lide
- Barbara Beizer shared presentation on Staying Resilient- How to Beat the Job Hunting Blues
- Pro Insider Tips: Use Indeed To Find Meaningful Work by Taylor Meadows, Senior Evangelist, Insights Manager | Enterprise Client Engagement at Indeed.com
- Kathy Lansford-Powell shared her presentation on Parallel Universe: We’re not in Kansas anymore, Toto
Check out Laurie Canepa's Slide Deck on Negotiating Compensation
- Watch Amber Fogarty's Presentation to JSN on Managing Change Well
- Watch Chase Nall's Presentation to JSN on Treating Your Job Search Like a Sales Funnel
- Candidate Resources shared by Andres Traslavina of Whole Foods Market
- Bryan Chaney of Indeed, Director of Global Brand and Talent Attraction shared his slide deck with us from his presentation!
- Catherine Jewell shared her slide deck with JSN. Check it out here!
- Unemployed Over 50: Turning Adversity Into Advantage
Remote or Telecommuting Jobs
Looking for Work? Visit this article to see who is hiring!
Virtual Vocations - Remote and Telecommuting jobs and companies Search by functional area (software development jobs, writing jobs, data entry jobs, teaching jobs, business analyst jobs, etc.)
Other Useful Information:
Read our article filled with helpful tips on finding a job fast in Austin, Texas.
Interested in Working at Amazon? Check this out!
Check out this Forbes article - 3 Major Changes to Job Interviews You Need To Prepare For