Resume reviews will be done VIRTUALLY. Follow the flow chart below until the last step, and if your resume is approved for a review, you will be invited to join our group resume review Zoom meeting held from 1 - 2 p.m. on Mondays. Limited to 3 resumes per week.
Resumes that Get Results!
These resources are provided exclusively to JSN job seekers
READ THE FLOWCHART BELOW AND SUBMIT YOUR REVISED RESUME (ACCORDING TO OUR VIDEO TRAINING AND TEMPLATES) BY WEDNESDAY AT 5PM TO THE EMAIL BELOW. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED BY FRIDAY AT 5PM IF YOUR RESUME IS READY FOR REVIEW.
Resume Review Process Flow
Attend Quick Start
- Only required class for first timers
- Provides password for online resume resources
Watch Videos & Edit Resume
- Watch resume training video series
- Review template & samples
- Make Changes to your resume
- Use Resume Checklist to evaluate your resume to ensure it's following our best practice advice.
Attend Personal Branding and Design & Focus, if necessary
- Attend Personal Branding 2nd hour group offered every other week
- Highly recommended (but optional) prior to Resume Review
- Provides branding statement & CAR (Challenge, Action, Result) statement training
- Get a clear target and more thorough Design & Focus workshop
Request Resume Review
- Email resume to email@example.com by Wednesday, 5pm preceding the Monday that you want a review.
- You'll receive an email notification by Friday, 5pm if you are approved for review on Monday (limit 3).
- If your resume is not ready for review, you'll get an email telling you what changes need to be made.
Receive Resume Feedback
- Check in by 10am at the JSN "Returning Job Seeker" desk. The reviews will start after the announcements.
- If you miss Monday morning you can resubmit by Wednesday at 5pm preceding the Monday morning you want to attend.
Limit of one resume review in a two year period.
New to JSN?
The videos, resume checklist, resume template and samples are provided in this password protected page. To access them, please enter your password below.