Resumes that Get Results!
READ THE FLOWCHART BELOW AND SUBMIT YOUR REVISED RESUME (ACCORDING TO OUR VIDEO TRAINING AND TEMPLATES) FOR REVIEW.
Resume Review Process Flow
Watch Videos & Edit Resume
- Watch resume training video series
- Review template & samples
- Make changes to your resume
- Use the resume checklist to evaluate your resume to ensure it's following our best practice advice.
Attend or Watch Personal Branding Session and Design & Focus, if necessary
- Attend or watch Personal Branding Session - Highly recommended (but optional) prior to resume review
- Provides branding statement & CAR (Challenge, Action, Result) statement training
- Get a clear target and more through Design & Focus workshop
Request Resume Review
+ Receive Feedback
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating that you would like a review.
- You'll receive an email notification if you are approved for review.
- If your resume is not ready for review, you'll get an email telling you what changes need to be made.
- Please note: this is not a re-write of your resume.
New to JSN?
Resumes that Get Results Training Videos
Below are our training videos, sample resumes and the JSN Resume Checklist to help you prepare your resume for today’s job market. We have consulted with experts across many industries and have helped thousands of job seekers get jobs. These tools represent today’s best practices and advice.
It is recommended that you watch the videos in order, but you can go directly to a topic where you need the most help. Once you watch a video, be sure to return to this page for more videos and resources.
To watch the full screen version, just click on the arrows in the upper right corner of the screen.
JSN Resume Resources
Other Sample Resumes
Other Job Search Written Resources
- JSN Sample Reference Sheet Template - Editable
- It is highly advised that you connect with your references and have their information gathered together early in the job search process. This tool helps you think through who you want to include and why.
CAR (Challenge, Action, Results) statements make your resume stand out and are expected. Need help developing them? Attend our “Uncovering Your Personal Brand” second hour training session prior to finalizing your resume. In this training you will develop your CAR statements discussed in the videos which are foundational to adding results and accomplishments that will differentiate you from other job candidates, as well as develop your personal brand statement.
Build a High Impact LinkedIn Profile from Your Resume
Now that you've done the hard work of developing a targeted resume, watch this video to learn how to take that great content and create a LinkedIn profile that best communicates your story to employers and why they should connect (and hire) you.
Having trouble revising your resume? Stuck?
If you are stuck and need some questions answered before you can move on, come to JSN on Mondays and get help. Our “Uncovering Your Personal Brand” session may be particularly helpful for these questions.
Request Resume Review Instructions and Email
- After you have watched all the videos and made changes to your resume, you may be ready for a review. To be sure, we highly recommend you review the Resume Checklist (See Resume Resources above) and see how your resume compares to our suggestions.
- Submit your resume to our email at email@example.com. We will respond to you to let you know if your resume is ready for a review or not. If it’s ready, our resume coaches will review your resume with you. If it’s not ready, we will send you ways you can improve your resume.
Have some feedback for us on this training? Email your comments to info@JSNATX.org.
Job Seekers Network is happy to provide you these extensive resume resources to help you find a better fitting job faster. Our goal is to help you develop the most polished and effective resume which ultimately gets the results you want – a job that best fits your God-given gifting.
Please note for all documents and the videos on this page: These materials were developed by Job Seekers Network, Kara Bell, and Karen Wrigley of AMW Resumes Services amwresumes.com and are jointly copyrighted by JSN and Karen Wrigley. They are provided for your training and can be used as samples for your personal job search use but not for other purposes.
Please do not share this link or password with others. Use is intended solely for Job Seekers Network participants.